Change in Circumstances

If you live in the area covered by Manchester City Council, you can use this application to:

  • update the details stored about you and your household
  • inform us of any change to your benefits and income

You must tell us about any changes that affect the amount of benefit you get within a month of the change happening.

REPORT a Change in your Circumstances

RETURN to a previously saved form

Note to landlords and advisors - If you are helping someone to report a change to their Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support claim, you MUST have them with you at the time you report the change in their circumstances. At the end of the process you will have to review the answers given by the claimant then ask them to agree to the online declaration before submitting their new details.